THE BEST MOMENTS OF 2016

Friday, December 30, 2016

As tomorrow is New Years Eve it felt only right to post my annual look back on the year and share with you what I'm most looking forward to about next year. 


Personally, for me 2016 had its not so good moments but it was probably one of the best years I've had. 

Here are a few of my highlights...


1. I went on my first girls holiday to Corfu in May and had a great time. 
2. After months of messing around Jack finally gave in and now we're together happily. 
3. I passed first year with a 2:1. 
4. Somehow over summer I stuck with my driving lessons and have become a lot more confident with them. 
5. My mum planned a family holiday to Cornwall which she has always wanted to do.
6. I learnt to appreciate your loved ones so much more as life can be taken away very quickly. 
7.  I got to see Justin Bieber in Birmingham with Jack, which was an amazing weekend away.
8. Sarah and Laura were the most dedicated flatmates and visited Coventry.
9. I moved into a uni house and now have my own double bed. 
10. Not a highlight but I have realised hangovers get worse as you get older or drink not as often. 

To end this post I thought it would be nice to end on things I'm looking forward to...

1. Not that I think it will happen anytime soon I'm looking forward to passing my driving test one day in 2017. 
2. Buying an Iphone 7.
3. Taking a splurge and buying my own camera, I have my eye on the Olympus pen. 
4. Travelling more - going on holidays with Jack and the girls at uni. 
5. Seeing Drake in February. 
6. Undertaking two internships. 
7. Doing as well as I can at uni. 
8. Redesigning my blog.

What are you looking forward to in 2017? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.