WHAT'S ON MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

Monday, December 19, 2016

With six sleeps to go until Christmas I thought I would share with you my christmas wish list. These are a few of the things or types I am hoping to get under the tree, I am also really excited to go shopping after Christmas as there are lots of little things I want to get myself.

Iphone, phone case and headphones - I have been wanting to get myself a new phone for a while now and being a student it is quite difficult. But finally once I get paid I will be heading down to apple to get myself the Iphone 7 in Rose Gold. Of course a new phone only means a new phone case, I am obsessed with marble as you can probably see from this wish list I think it is really clean and classy so would like to get myself an instagram worthy phone case. To match and also because my other headphones have broke I would like to get some new ones as I use them a lot on my Ipad and macbook. 

Diary - Now I do have a diary which I took to university with me but I would like just a 2017 one with more space so I can write things down that I need to do for uni, my blog and socially that way I will be able to hopefully keep up to date with things more easily. 

Bags & Shoes - In February and June I am going to be undertaking an internship which I'm sure I can update you on nearer the time so for that I am wanting a good sturdy bag that isn't too heavy and bulky but also fit all my everyday neccessities. Trainers are a type of shoe I don't really have enough of so would like to get some more that I could wear causally everyday. 

Perfume & Soap and Glory - I don't have loads of perfume as its never something I really buy myself so when Christmas comes around I always ask for some and look around at the deals. I love the classic Chanel scents as well as Armani diamonds. Another thing on my Christmas list year after year is soap and glory bath and body stuff I love to use their scrubs and shower gels in the shower then pamper myself with their body butter when I get out. 

Make-up - Something on every beauty bloggers list is new make-up theres some cult classic products I'm still yet to get my hands on and try out like Benefit Hoola, Nars sheers glow, urban decay concealer. I also want to fill my mac eyeshadow quad and build up my mac lipsticks velvet teddy being the one I desperately want. 

What are you hoping to get this Christmas? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.