2017 HIGH STREET FASHION WISHLIST

Friday, January 20, 2017

Image Map A new year always means a new wardrobe, right? This year I really want to develop my wardrobe adding some staple pieces to my style that I think it is missing. Trainers is something I lack in I feel like I need a good pair that can dress an outfit down with me also doing some internships this year I feel that I need some smarter, tailored clothing so a blazer and cigarette trousers would be perfect for that.
Keep an eye out for my 2017 beauty wishlist next week!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh my godness, you have got me so tempted to buy those Adidas trainers! I love them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely wishlist, i like quite much those New Balance sneakers xoxo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! theyre my favourite as well x

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I really want to get some new clothes now x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i wish my student loan allowed me to x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.