GARNIER OIL INFUSED MICELLAR WATER REVIEW

Monday, January 09, 2017






Sometimes I often slack when taking care of my skin and body but this year I am determining to take care of myself so I am the happiest and confident in my own skin. Therefore, I am making sure I take off my make-up every night even when I am super tired, since going to uni all the nights out actually got me into a routine of cleansing my face extremely drunk and very tired but leas I woke up feeling clean. 

Micellar waters became a skincare craze the past couple of years as they made it super easy to cleanse your face without using harsh wipes on your skin. Garnier were the original brand from what I know to bring out these waters and since then they have extended their range. 

For me I have extremely dry skin in seems to have got worse recently not sure why maybe the cold weather and heavy air con at work but I'm dealing with it. When I saw the Garnier micellar oil infused cleansing water on offer in Boots I had to give it a go as I have heard using oil to break down your make-up works really well and it did. 

My first try at this cleansing water was not what I expected it left my skin feeling quite greasy with a oily residue left over. After learning from that mistake I decided to shake the bottle from then on so the oil and water mixed together from doing that it worked so much better, I didn't have this oily feel and my face felt clean and refreshed. I found when using the original micellar water it did increase the dryness of my skin but with this one it hasn't not become any worse but neither has it improved. 

I wasn't expecting to love this product as much as I do but I only have a quarter of it left and will be repurchasing as it breaks down my make-up a lot easier due to the oil even making the toughest waterproof mascara to come off easier. Even though this formula is a £1 more expensive it doesn't break the bank so if you have dry or sensitive skin like me then I would recommend going for this one as it will be a lot better for your skin.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Glad this one has helped the dryness of your skin. I have an oily t-zone, but I swear by the sensitive Garnier Cleansing Water. It has become my makeup must have.
    Jaz xoxo
    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really give it a try!

    Hope you’re having a Fabulous Day! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really good you definitely should x

      Delete
  3. I have extra dry skin too (mostly now, in the winter) and I am also a fan of micellar waters for cleaning the make-up. I haven't try this new one from Garnier, but I might try it now since I love using oils on my skin. Great find! :) xo

    Sabina | I've Got Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does break your make up down really well x

      Delete
  4. I love this product as well! I'm obsessed with skincare and this was a lifesaver (I have dry skin as well!).

    Love your blog xx

    Imogen | www.faux-silk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you love it too and thank you! x

      Delete
  5. Great review!Thanks for sharing.
    http://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanted to like this but found that it stung my eyes and left my dehydrated skin feeling tight - rather odd! My go-to at the moment is the Soap and Glory but I do love good ol' Bioderma.

    www.cashmeremouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.