BOURNEMOUTH BEACHIN'

Friday, February 24, 2017


 


Bournemouth is one of if not one of my favourite places in the UK, I pretty much love the whole area due to travelling down south at least three times a year through my childhood so it has many happy memories. I felt very guilty working Valentines night so me and my boyfriend took a quick day trip there.

Both me and my boyfriend love the whole photograph, blog/ youtube (his channel) and fashion thing so we decided to take out a camera to get a few shots. Unfortunately most of the morning we were there it was a little grey but soon brightened up after we had our fish and chips. We spent most of the day strolling through the gardens, along the beach and a little in the town.


My boyfriend kind of needs to up is outfit post/ photography game as he is forever taking pictures of the background rather than focusing on my outfit, but oh well he's in training. I knew it was going to be a pretty cold day so wore my life saver coat from H&M. This shearling jacket has lasted me through the whole of winter and I am so glad I purchased it. Pairing that with a plain black jumper dress; I've become obsessed with these as they are so easy to wear, flat sueded chelsea boots (the beach kind of ruined) and a tartan scarf to add some colour but mainly to keep me warm.



Outfit:-
JACKET - H&M
JUMPER DRESS - BOOHOO
BOOTS - BOOHOO
SCARF - MISS GUIDED 
BAG -  PRIMARK 

I know this post has been a bit picture heavy but take a look at my boyfriends vlogs of when he visited me. 


 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. your jacket looks so cosy! and I watched your boyfriend's vlog coming to surprise you - so cute!
    - Hannah xx (www.trustinvogue.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with it, never want to wear anything else, haha he definitely surprised me well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post Sonia! I love visiting the beach, it’s so calming and it looks like you two had fun. You look lovely too, hope you have a great week. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too its so relaxing, thank you too! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.