FAVOURITE LONDON FASHION WEEK AW17 COLLECTIONS

Monday, February 27, 2017

TOPSHOP UNIQUE

London Fashion Week is in every fashion students calendar who is dreaming of attending, I would love to intern at one season if I could. With my love of luxury designs but sadly not being in my price range I can look and hope. Here's some of my favourite shows. 

Topshop Unique 
I obsess over the Topshop show every year from what they designs they come up with, their inspiration and who will be at the show. The collection was full of a British edge with classic British styles sending the refreshing message of who the Topshop customer is. A 20 something young girl that loves to keep up to date with trends on a budget. 

Alice + Olivia 

Moschino
The designer that forever goes above and beyond, Jeremy Scott stuck with a cardboard, paper bag theme. 

Roberto Cavalli 

Victoria Beckham 
Sticking to her classic, minimal, monochrome style VB created a slouchy yet smart collection empowering women. 

Temperly London

There are some of my favourite shows from LFW, what did you think?

Sonia x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing collections! Great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.