2017 OCCASION DRESSES | Short & Lace Bridesmaid Dresses

Monday, March 06, 2017

http://www.aislestyle.co.uk/

Graduation, prom and weddings are all big events that call for a special occasion dress. You might have wedding coming up maybe your planning your own or have a friend that is, they are probably searching for some on trend 2017 Bridesmaid dresses.

Aislestyle is an online brand established in 2007 which sells a variety of evening dresses, lace bridesmaid dresses, plus size dresses or long and short dresses. Ranging in size from 4-28. If you have a big occasion but maybe not the budget to go all out on a designer dress then I would look here as they have high quality garments that are all made with care and fast delivery. Not only are they at a great price too, perfect if you're heading to prom.



My favourite dresses which I think can work for most occasions is the ALine tulle dress, I think this is a perfect floaty dress for a girl that has an easy going feel. For a beach wedding they have a wide range of bright coloured dresses. Personally, I love fishtail dresses so when I saw they stocked these in every colour possible that also had a lace bodice and panel in the train I fell in love.  Although I loved these something that stood out to me was that they offered two pieces which I think is very modern and gives a effortless Boho feel. 

Hope you enjoyed this post.
Sonia x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are all so pretty, I love the nude colours :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.