LIFESTYLE | FEB IN PHOTOS

Friday, March 03, 2017

Follow my Instagram 

Since being in my boyfriends vlogs its made me want to share a lot more lifestyle posts with you so you don't just see what products I love or my style (even though I need to do more of that) but I want to share with you what I get up to day to day. 

February was a fun month for me Jack came to visit me over Valentines where we ate lots of food, I visited the beach a few times, had some girly shopping days, a trip to London, busy uni days and of course some nights out!

What did you get up to last month? 

Sonia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.