LOREAL LUMI MAGIQUE FOUDATION REVIEW

Friday, March 10, 2017


 


Testing new foundations is something I love whether they are high end or high street. L'Oreal is a brand that I think is quite luxury with their glamorous packaging, wide range of colours for skin and all at affordable prices

Since my skin has become a lot drier I am leaning towards dewier foundations so that my base doesn't look cakey and with a good enough coverage. Loreal Lumi Magique comes in a standard glass bottle, rose gold lettering and a pump which obviously helps with how much you pour on. The formula is very runny which is good but its also not too watery so that it can be easily built up.

I like my foundations to be slightly darker as I fake tan and like a more glowy, bronzed look so I went for DW3 so if you are NC20 in Mac foundations then I would go for this. There aren't many shades so it is quite difficult to match yourself especially if you are a lot darker. It would be great if they did a more dewy version of the true match foundation.

To apply the product I either use my beauty blender or buffing brush if I want a fuller coverage as I can pack it into the skin more. I find that it works best with a primer (I use the No7 illuminating primer) as without I find it disappears slightly near my chin but with a primer and a little bit of powder it lasts me all day.

Overall, this light infused foundation works well for my dry skin and at £10.99 I can't say no to repurchasing it.

Sonia x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sounds great for a nice price!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of this foundation I've been wanting to pick this up in a shade or two darker my current one is way to pale from me back before pre beach days.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.