HOLIDAY BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

Monday, June 26, 2017
























When I go away I usually just take a lot of mini toiletries, so I thought I would share with you some of the things I take and that you might find useful. 




















Plastic bottles: The plastic bottles from Primark are great you can get a set for only a £1, so for these I will put my shampoo, conditioner and micellar water in them as I can just decant from the full size products I have. I really don't know why Garnier do not do a 100ml micellar water though. 

Shower gel: I'm pretty sure we all get those sets at Christmas which I filled with mini bath products so I save them up for when I go away as they are the perfect travel accompaniment. 

Hair oil: I've not used hair oil before but I found this spray in my beauty drawer so I thought I would give it ago and maybe I could leave my hair in plaits over night and then spritz some oil in it to hopefully give it a beachy not greasy vibe. Another hair product I am taking is dry shampoo just to keep my hair refreshed after it's been in the sun all day.

Face wash, moisturiser and eye cream: As you know I'm a big fan of simple so I always get their face products when I go away as I do like to make sure I still have a good skin care routine even though I won't be wearing much make-up. 

Collection prime and ready: I am a big fan of MAC fix plus but unfortunately mine has all gone so I have gone for a more budget friendly version by Collection which will refresh my face, keeping me cool throughout the day. 

Deodrant & Body Spray: Not much to say really about this, I just don't want to smell to be honest. 

Suncream and after sun: I would also pour some of this into a reusable bottle but this time I am buying mine at the airport to save some space and money. I usually go for Garnier sun cream and particularly in a spray bottle as it is a lot easier to apply. 

What are your holiday essentials?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I need to get the Collection Prime and Ready, I have been planning to get MAC Fix + forever, so thank you for suggesting an alternative. How do you think they compare? I would love to read a comparison post, thank you for sharing. Hope you had a lovely weekend x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea will deffo get a comparison up for you soon! They both work pretty much the same I think the Mac one is a little more refreshing x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.