ZAFUL HOLIDAY HAUL

Friday, June 16, 2017

 
Zaful is a online clothing retailer which has lots of extremely cheap on trend products. When I was ordering from them I was very apprehensive as I was not expecting the clothing to be of a good quality at all, but once it had arrived I was pleasantly surprised and felt a bit guilty for being so judgmental! I uploaded a sneak peek of the package on my Instagram and knew I just had to share my bits I chose with you on here.




















I was unsure of what I actually needed from the brand so I decided to go with some holiday clothes. I had been wanting a new bikini for a while and when I saw this wrap bikini top and bottoms in my favourite colour I knew I had to get them. I love the style of this bikini as I think it is very flattering, I went a size up to a medium as I had a feeling they would come a little small, it would be great if they did have size options for the top and bottoms separately. But other than that I am happy with this set and it was so inexpensive!

To complete my beach look I obviously needed some new sunglasses, I had been looking everywhere but I am trying to be really good with money at the moment so could not really justify spending so much money on a pair of sunglasses. But of course when I was looking on the zaful sunglasses section they had so many styles to offer from. I've never been a wearer of big statement sunglasses but I do love the pink tinge with the gold frame, I'm sure you will be seeing them in my holiday outfit posts and my boyfriends vlogs.




















Red bodycon dresses are actually my go to, if I don't know what to wear on a night out I would usually opt for my MissGuided one but now I have a new contender from Zaful which is also has some ruching detail and a asymmetric hem. I ordered this in my usual size which is a small and it does fit perfectly find I do wish it had a bit more structure to the dress as I feel that it could lose shape the more I wear it but I am so excited to debut it on holiday. Obviously no haul is complete without some jewellery which I do want to get into wearing again, I replaced my infinity bracelet with a infinity cuff ring and also got a multi-layered necklace too which I would wear with a plain v neck top.

So if you are looking for some cheap, fashionable buys for maybe a event that is a bit of a one off I would recommend going to Zaful obviously they are not of Topshop quality but for the price you are paying you cannot really complain as the bits I have I would pay for in a shop.

* These products were sent to me by Zaful but of course I have given my 100% honest  opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.