SEVENTEEN BB MAGIC BLEMISH BALM REVIEW

Sunday, July 09, 2017


Seventeen isn't a brand I usually go for when it comes to high street make-up but I was looking for a good bb cream after not getting a long with a Rimmel one, I heard this was pretty good so thought I would give it a go. 

The Seventeen BB magic blemish balm is really affordable at only £6.99 which is cheaper than some high street foundations and ultimately better for your skin. While I'm on holiday during the day I don't wear make-up but when going to dinner I do want to look a little more put together so opt for bb cream as Id rather steer clear of a heavy coverage. 

The product is a little thicker than the Garnier bb cream, but it blends and spreads really well give a good medium coverage with two layers. I find that I have to use two as I think one doesn't sit too well on my skin. To apply I use a damp beauty blender so it really sets into place. The shade I went for was light, with a bit of a tan I could probably go for medium but I had heard it can come out slightly orange. 

I have quite dry skin so I was quite worried that it would cling in patches like the Rimmel one started to do for me but it actually works really well I wouldn't say it is hydrating but it has a more shiny, natural finish than a matte one. I have even started wearing it to work and it has lasted me all day. 

Overall, I am so impressed with this bb cream that I have been wearing it over foundation somedays as it is better for my skin due to the ingredients that minimise pores, maintains shine and prevents breakouts. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't bought anything from Seventeen in years but this sounds really good! Thanks for sharing x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either! Glad you liked the post x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.